Monday, May 28, 2001

My summary

I have commenced my project through making various researches to cover an in-depth review of the subject given to me as part of the English course – "Global Warming".

During my search process in obtaining information about this critical environmental subject, I accessed several tools including watching the movie "Inconvenient Truth" where USA Ex-Vice President Mr Al Gore has played a pivotal part in the film highlighting the serious potential effects of Global Warming to the world.

While executing this Project "blogspot", I learned few skills such as identifying the best sources for the Project, analysis the information received and designing the optimum method in presenting the Blog.

Some of the useful learning points I benefited such as the causes of Global Warming; burning of fossil fuel and cutting of trees result with time in increasing the risk to our planet by increasing the temperature. Also, some of the effects can be serious including ice melting in Antarctica.

No comments: