Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Why Am I Writing this?


It is true that I am obliged to do this blog because it is a project, this topic, however had seriously caught my attention when I read an article in the Gulf News titled “Climate change ‘will hit coastlines soon’” in March. It actually concerned me because this article was not talking about the costs of Austria or India, it was actually discussing or coast lines. I looked in Gulf New’s archives for this article and I quote Landais, the reporter in his article: “Man-made islands here and abroad will disappear with Bahrain potentially losing up 15 kilometers of coastline if sea levels rise as has predicted by scientist, according to a senior environment researcher based in Dubai.”

I have served the Internet and know that there is lots of information about this subject, as it is getting more popular by the day. I am interested in exposing some of the latest news about this issue. And a little description of Global warming would not harm, to those who are clueless of one of the biggest world’s phenomena. In my blog I will only be writing what I myself would be interested in reading as a normal resident in the Gulf.

1 comment:

Abdulla Zayed said...

Hi dude

I hope that you can achieve your goal from this blog. And its really looks nice :).

Peace man.